Monday, June 16, 2014

Leisure Activities


I recently went to Walmart and bought some leisure items. I picked up a coloring book, crayons, a scarf loom, and yarn.

In the hospital I started making a hat on the loom, but I didn't finish it.

Hopefully the scarf comes out nicely. I'll post a picture of it when I'm done. Probably at the end of the summer.


Last year I took a drawing class through the South Orange-Maplewood Adult School. We had to draw with our non-dominant hand. It was a great class. I'd like to do more drawing in the future.



Last summer I made a glass paperweight at Newark's Glassroots. It was a lot of fun! It was very hot though. We were encouraged to drink a lot of water.

2 comments:

  1. As always, it is a pleasure to see how you have been doing. I am enjoying your blog very much so as it seems every time I talk to you, you are getting ready to go off and do something new. I actually remember talking to you either the day prior, or after a lot of these events have occurred. (I am still waiting for you to take up dance lesions; Baby steps I guess.) Nevertheless, I await to see what new adventure you use to challenge yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! I am sad that we never went dancing while you were in NJ. Maybe we can go out when your here visiting!

      Delete