Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love the food! And you know that I love to eat; just check out these two food posts.
This year I spent Thanksgiving with my boyfriend and his family in Pennsylvania. I was a bit worried that I might not like his mother's cooking, but my worries were pointless. The food was good. We had traditional black Thanksgiving foods: ham, turkey, yams, macaroni and cheese, collard greens. His family also had dishes that my family doesn't make on Thanksgiving: lasagna and chicken parmigiana.
All in all it was a relaxing and fulfilling holiday. I hope your holiday was wonderful, between the food and quality time spent with family and friends!
Furthermore, 'tis the season of reflection and gratitude.
Here's what I'm grateful for:
- My physical and mental health.
- My family.
- My boyfriend.
- Being able to pursue my MSW and change careers.
- Blogging and sharing my story and life with you all.
- My friends.
- The things we take for granted: a roof over my head, food to eat, clothes to wear.
- Health insurance.
- Good credit.
- The readers of my blog, especially those of you that leave comments. I love to hear from you all!
What are you grateful for this season?