Monday, June 16, 2014

I Love Reading

A picture of my bookcases

I love to read. But you could probably tell that by my summer reading list. I just regret that I don't get to read during the school year. Between reading/re-reading the texts I teach and grading essays I don't have the time. Although I have two colleagues who read every evening. I'm so envious. I teach at a private school so we get two weeks at winter break and two weeks at summer break. I usually read one or two books on these breaks.

(excuse the language)

1 comment:

  1. This post caught my attention because I am also a reading lover. I read and research many thing on the internet and get help in write an essay for me. I think all student take this habit because without reading we can not get awareness.

    ReplyDelete