Tuesday, June 10, 2014

"Thank You" to My Visitors

I just want to take this time to acknowledge my family and friends who've taken time out of their days to visit me in the hospital. Our time is so structured on the behavioral health unit, that it's nice to see visitors daily from 6pm to 8pm. I have been incredibly blessed; not everyone gets visitors, and certainly not everyday.

The following people visited me during one or all three of my hospital stays:

Mom (my best friend)
Aunt Artima (my favorite aunt)
Aunt Ava
Dad
Anthony (a friend since 2007)
Melinda (my longest friendship; I've known her since I was 8)
Daisy (one of my best friend's aunt)
Pastor William
Grandma Betty
Aunt Cheryl
Leah D. (a friend since graduate school)
Chavonne (a friend since 7th grade)
Jeanean (a friend since 9th grade)
Terrell (my brother)
Corrisa (my sister-in-law)
Rajore (one of my best friend's dad)

No comments:

Post a Comment