Sunday, July 6, 2014

Writing Updates

I have great news!

Over the past few weeks I've contacted about a dozen publishers.  I've heard from three: Glamour Magazine, CNN, and the Huffington Post.

I submitted Op-Ed's to The New York Times, NPR, CNN, and the Huffington Post.

I wrote about the following: the need for bilingual mental health workers, the link between creativity and mental illness, the misconception that the mentally ill are violent, and how to recover from a hospitalization. They're all really good, if I must say so myself! I'll be sure to post them on my blog once they get published.

I should know in two weeks if the newspapers will be publishing my writing.

The last great news is that the Huffington Post has invited me to be a blogger for their website! I'm going to see if I can blog simultaneously on here and the Huff Post. If I can't, it'll be double the work to create two blogs.

1 comment: